Help. (Wounded Heritage project. Mgmt: Nuria Rodríguez Ortega. iArtHis_LAB Research Group). Available at https://patrimonioherido.iarthislab.eu/en_US/help/ [27 de September de 2022 04:24]
Antonio Cruces Rodríguez. Universidad de Málaga.
Cruces Rodríguez, A. (09/27/2022). Help. Patrimonio Herido. https://patrimonioherido.iarthislab.eu/en_US/help/
Cruces Rodríguez, Antonio. "Help". Patrimonio Herido, iArtHis_LAB Research Group, 09/27/2022, https://patrimonioherido.iarthislab.eu/en_US/help/
Cruces Rodríguez, A. (2022) 'Help', Patrimonio Herido, 09/27/2022. Available at: https://patrimonioherido.iarthislab.eu/en_US/help/ (Accessed: 06/07/2021)
Antonio Cruces Rodríguez, “Help”. Patrimonio Herido. 06/07/2021. https://patrimonioherido.iarthislab.eu/en_US/help/
You can send references of urban, architectural, historical or artistic elements that you think should be known as wounded heritage. For achieve this, nothing simpler than using the form on this page. Follow the instructions below.
- You must identify yourself as a subscriber by signing on. To do this, simply click here. If you are not a registered subscriber, you can do so using that page.
- Once identified, use the form by clicking on the appropriate tab.
- Fill in the mandatory fields [*] at least.
- Use the common or better known name of the heritage item to fill in the title.
- In submission content, be concise, and as clear as you can in describing the situation the object is currently in.
- In submission type, assign a severity level to the circumstances by which is the item in danger simply by clicking on one of the six settled levels.
- Fill in ALL THE “SUBMISSION FEATURES” FIELDS (they will be displayed by clicking on the aforementioned text) WHEN RELIABLE INFORMATION WERE AVAILABLE. The list of fields is as follows.
- Alternative names. Other not necessarily official names or titles of the item.
- Authorship. Material or intellectual authors of the item.
- Dates. Years of beginning and, where appropriate, of completion of the item (separated by commas). If anyone is approximate, use quarter century (NN00, NN25, NN50, NN75) with the suffix «A»; For example, «1850A».
- Primary use. Main use of the item (home, office, factory, commerce, …).
- Legal situation. Reference to the inclusion of the item in any official catalog record (national or regional BIC, monument, …). Be brief and concise. Include relevant legal references.
- Artistic values. A succinct list of the main historical or artistic values of the item. Try to use a maximum of 200 to 300 words.
- Technical description. Short description of the item. Don’t overdo it. Try to use a maximum of 500 words.
- Risk factor’s. Short description of the situation of damage or danger in which the item is found, highlighting the main problems. Try not to exceed 500 words.
- Proposals for future use. Possible alternative uses to the current one that the item could have, in case of being rehabilitated or reformed. Try not to exceed 500 words.
- First aid. More urgent actions to undertake in order to protect the item. Try not to exceed 500 words.
- Proposals for intervention. Suggestions for action to return the item to its correct state. Try not to exceed 500 words.
- References. Bibliographic references or web links. It is suggested to accommodate APA style v6 or later.
- You can send in, if you wish, a picture or any other information, attaching a file (max allowed size: 62MB) according to either of these two possibilities:
- One image (supported formats: JPEG or PNG; min resolution: 1,500px wide, 72 dots per inch).
- A compressed file in ZIP format, containing as many items as necessary, as long as the maximum size of 62MB is not exceeded.
- It is suggested to send as long as possible a ZIP compressed file having the following subfolder structure.
- A subfolder named “FEATURED” containing ONE PHOTO (supported formats: JPEG or PNG; minimum resolution: 1,500px wide, 72 dots per inch).
- If available, a subfolder called “CURRENT”, containing NO MORE THAN 5 PHOTOGRAPHS of the current state of the heritage asset (supported formats: JPEG or PNG; minimum resolution: 1,500px wide, 72 dots per inch).
- If available, a subfolder called “HISTORICAL”, containing NO MORE THAN 5 IMAGES (INCLUDING SCANNING) of the state of the heritage asset at other times in history (supported formats: JPEG or PNG; minimum resolution: 1,500px wide, 72 dots per inch).
- If available, a subfolder called “PROPOSALS”, containing NO MORE THAN 5 IMAGES (INCLUDING SCANNING) of any known design, plan or project of existing intervention proposals on the heritage asset (supported formats: JPEG or PNG; minimum resolution : 1,500px wide, 72 dots per inch).
- If you wish, set the heritage item position by using the map and its search tool and clicking the “Include” checkbox (it will turn green when done). It is suggested to do so whenever it is possible to know the exact location of the heritage asset. IMPORTANT: checkbox labelled as Include is grey █ when unchecked, and green █ when checked.
- WARNING: When sending information, you endorses the veracity of the data sent, and, also, you must properly reference the origin of any image submitted by you. To learn more, click the Agreement and truthfulness tab. It is also agreed, as specified in the aforementioned tab, that the consent of the person responsible for each shipment regarding the use of the information sent is considered accepted because said person has to be registered as a subscriber user.
To resolve any specific questions, you can contact with Wounded Heritage team. You will get an answer as soon as possible.
At will, you can have a look over a few short video tutorials about the registration process, the login and the completion of the heritage item form.
Heritage item form completion
The Intellectual Property Act tell apart between “photographic works” and “mere photographs”. Photographic works are those that are novelty, meaning that they are creative or have been created by a recognized author. It becomes public domain 70 years after death of the author.
The mere photograph is the one not being original in either of the two aforementioned senses, that is, it lacks any creative or intellectual overtones. It is in the public domain 25 years after death of the author.
Photographs and mere photographs in the public domain can be used by anyone, as long as the authorship and integrity of the work is respected.
The aggregator Europeana offers a very useful tool to find out if a work is already in the public domain (according to each european country law): Public Domain Calculator.
Library service. University of Extremadura
The public nature of the information presented in Wounded Heritage makes it necessary for any visitor submitting information to take responsibility for its truthfulness, understanding as such that the person who sends the data attests about said data is true to the scope of its knowledge.
Any photograph or file whose origin is not specified in the text of the submission will not be published. In the case of photographs or images taken by the sender himself, it must be stated as of his own production.
Provided photographs, documents and texts must fulfill the provisions of the Intellectual Property rule (Royal Decree 1/1996, of April 12 ). Those who supply them will be taken as “responsible persons” for them, implicitely giving authorization to Wounded Heritage to use them in the publication and analysis of data for the purposes declared in the site and in accordance with the regulations written out in Legal information, fitting them as appropriate to the rules and criteria of publication of the site. The consent of the person responsible for each submission is considered accepted because that person has to be registered as a subscriber user.
Any person registered as a subscriber user at this site can, without having to explicitely request it, unsubscribe by him or her own on him or her individual profile page at any time. However, and only for legal purposes, it will be internally saved at the site for each submission he or she makes his or her email address, name and surname, in addition to the date on which he or she was registered as a user, and the date of submission itself, along with the verbatim text and material submitted.
All this will be done without prejudice to the fact that aforementioned person may exercise their rights of access, rectification, opposition, deletion, limitation of the processing of their data, portability and not be subject to individualized decisions, in accordance with current rule (LOPD-GDD and RGPD ).
To solve any problem or clarify any doubts in this regard, do not hesitate to contact the research team at this site by means of the Contact page.
- The back-end of this site may not be written in your own language ↵
- See https://www.boe.es/buscar/act.php?id=BOE-A-1996-8930 ↵
- Respectively, Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights – Official State Gazette of 12-06-2018, and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of Parliament Council, of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data and by which Directive 95/46 / EC is repealed ( General data protection regulation) – Official Journal of the European Union of 04-05-2016 ↵